Mexico will quickly be the biggest nation on this planet to legalize hashish and now’s the time to begin getting ready for that.
Be part of Harris Bricken, in partnership with Mexico-based legislation agency, Lawgic, for a FREE hour-long, Q&A webinar tomorrow, Thursday, January twenty eighth, at 12pm PT to study hashish legalization in Mexico and how one can finest place your self to make the most of it. The panel might be moderated by worldwide hashish and hemp CBD lawyer, Nathalie Bougenies. Adrián Cisneros Aguilar, our lead Mexico hashish legislation lawyer, will be a part of Lawgic’s Aldo Ricardo Rodríguez Cortés and Roberto Ibarra López to reply your questions.
Throughout this webinar, we’ll focus on how companies and buyers can take part in Mexico’s quickly to be booming hashish and hemp industries. The panelists will reply the next questions in the course of the webinar:
- What’s the present state of affairs regarding hashish legalization in Mexico?
- How imminent is legalization?
- What might be achieved now (earlier than legalization happens) and what might be achieved as soon as the market is absolutely authorized?
- What are the most important enterprise alternatives for home and worldwide corporations?
- What hyperlinks in Mexico’s hashish provide chain might be finest for international funding?
- What are the primary points for home and worldwide companies regarding hashish imports, gross sales and advertising and marketing?
- What must you and your organization be doing in Mexico NOW to organize for when legalization takes place?
The panelists will spend the ultimate quarter-hour answering attendee questions. We can have greater than 1,000 registrants so please ship us your questions prematurely of this occasion so we are able to ultimately reply all of them right here on the weblog or in a subsequent session.